Winning at Work & Home - MF Year 2
Building on Authentic Manhood, MF Year 2 explores work and family in the context of servant leadership and non-passive, non-aggressive manhood. You were created to actively speak life into your family and workmates!
Winning at Work and Home, a 16-session study, focuses on the two areas that are central to a man’s life: career and family. It will begin to build the walls of manhood through study dealing with a man’s chief responsibilities. It explores how a man can enjoy and engage his work and how he can relate to a woman in a whole new way.
- A Man and His Mirrors
- What Men Need to Know About Women
- Engaging “Your Woman” Successfully
- Staying Close to the Woman You Love
- Improving Your Sex Life
- How a Man Makes the Money Work at Home
- The “Good Life” and Where to Find It
- What Every Dad Needs to Know
- Dad’s Game Plan for Raising Sons and Daughters
- Maximum Parenting
- A Man and His Work
- Two Visions of Work
- Coming “Alive” at Work
- Making a Name for Yourself at Work
- Taking God to Work
- Launching a Lifelong Winning Streak
Visit http://www.mensfraternity.com/products to see some sample video clips and purchase the DVD or CD sets.